By now, you’ve probably seen the Assassin’s Creed movie trailer, and like us you have concluded that whilst it may not be terrible, it probably won’t be very good either. You may also have seen the World of Warcraft film, and felt that, yes, they definitely tried. Or you may have sworn yourself off cinematic-gaming crossovers entirely, reasoning, not unreasonably, that there will never be a film based on a game that justifies you spending time in a movie theatre, as opposed to, say, sitting in an all-white room contemplating the life decisions that have led you to that point.But defeatism be damned! Here at PC Gamer we think there’s still scope for games and movies to make the sweetest of love, the offspring of which need not be a wrong-faced disaster. For this feature, some of the finest minds on the team set about pitching their dream movie projects based on popular PC games. And we have not shirked on detail. Here you’ll find directorial suggestions, casting picks and potential plot twists. Plus some truly terrible taglines. On with the show… Prev Page 1 of 9 Next Prev Page 1 of 9 Next Dark Souls 3 – Tim Clark… Read full this story
- 5 Mistakes Blizzard is Making that Distracts them From Making Great PC Games
- Chicago: Home Of A New Indie Gaming Renaissance
- A Major Challenge To the Clumsy Way Video Games Handle Right and Wrong
- A New Week in Gaming Apps for an All-New
- PS4 vs. Xbox One: The Comparison We Had To Make
- Behind The Scenes Of One Of The PS4's Biggest Games
- It's Important to Feel Like Batman When You Play A Game As Batman
- This Game's Starting Concept: What If John McClane Had Died?
- Thursday's Best Deals: PC Accessory Sale, Stanley Mugs, Logitech Mouse, and More
- Tuesday's Best Deals: The Best Board Game, Over-Ear Headphones, Marmot Sale, and More
PC games that would actually make good movies have 307 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at July 7, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.