Beta testers, rejoice! Apple has just released the second public betas for both iOS 10 and macOS Sierra.If you’re a member of Apple’s Beta Software Program, you can install the iOS 10 public beta 2 over-the-air from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch by going to Settings > General > Software Update. On desktop, you can download and install the macOS Sierra beta from the Updates section in the Mac App Store.These public betas follow closely the release of the third developer beta. For iOS 10, this public beta now lets you send files to iCloud Drive from Mail or Safari, subscribe to playlists in Apple Music, and tap on App Support in Siri’s Settings. In the fall, we’re expecting the iOS 10 final release to bring a new personalized Discovery Mix to Apple Music. This feature is still missing in the second public beta, and there are no additional third-party apps for Messages. Read here to learn about the most exciting features offered by iOS 10.The new macOS 10.12 Sierra public beta is expected to expand on features and bug-fixes first introduced in the previous public beta, as well as in recent developer betas. Apple’s macOS Sierra brings big changes,… Read full this story
- iOS 12.1 update – we reveal release date, features and how to download the beta today
- Apple Brings Its Promised Siri Recording Opt-in Feature Through New iOS 13.2 Beta
- macOS 10.15 Catalina Released: How to Download and Install
- macOS Catalina released - The best features available now for your MacBook and iMac
- macOS Catalina released as your MacBook and iMac get these new features today
- macOS Catalina release is here, but which MacBook, iMac, Mac Mini are compatible?
- Football Manager 2019 PC, Android, and iOS Release Date Announced
- Fortnite Android App Release Date, Beta Invites, and More: What the Leaks and Headlines Say
- Microsoft claims Windows 10 file-deletion bug has been FIXED, but it still hasn’t released new update
- Windows 10 Gets Mixed Reality Flashlight and New Emoji; Microsoft Using Machine Learning to Prevent Unexpected Updates
Public beta 2 now available for iOS 10 and macOS Sierra testers have 328 words, post on www.macworld.com at July 20, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.