Most people walk out of a job interview feeling one of two ways: like they definitely nailed it, or like they completely bombed. If you ever find yourself in the latter group, you’ll probably spend the hours and days following the interview over-thinking every response you gave and every gesture you made, wondering how the hiring manager felt about them. But things don’t have to be a complete mystery in the time between when you walk out of the interview and when you hear whether or not you got the job. According to career experts, there are some telltale signs to look for in the interview (and in the days following) that can help you figure out whether a job offer could be coming your way. Here are 11 signs to look out for that don’t necessarily guarantee a job offer is in the cards, but are pretty promising: Okay, you may have given a few lame answers, or froze when the interviewer tossed a brainteaser your way, but if the hiring manager was smiling and nodding a lot, this could be a really good sign. Sure, they could have just been nodding and smiling because they are friendly, but… Read full this story
- How companies can make Black employees feel like they belong
- Kanye West tells Trump MAGA hat made him feel like 'Superman'
- NBA or social justice? 'I just feel like our people -- we need attention,' says LA Laker Dwight Howard
- Sushant Singh Rajput Was Never Made To Feel Like An Outsider: Shatrughan Sinha On Nepotism Debate
- Heartbreak Alert! 11 Signs He Is Pretending To Be Interested In You
- Meghan Markle hated feeling like ‘the runner-up’ next to to Kate Middleton
- Are You Dating A Manchild? 11 Signs That Tell You May Be In A Relationship With An Immature Man
- “I Feel Like I Am Trash”: Immigrant Children Describe Squalid Conditions In Detention Centers Along The US Border
- The Falcon and the Winter Soldier Feels Like a 6-Hour Movie Teases Anthony Mackie
- In Trump Years, It Feels Like Late in His Second Term
11 signs you just nailed that job interview, even if it doesn’t feel like it have 351 words, post on www.businessinsider.sg at September 9, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.