While Justice League director Zack Snyder isn’t as prolific on social media as other directors, when he does post something, it makes headlines. Earlier today, the filmmaker revealed our first look at the “Tactical Batsuit” Ben Affleck has been wearing on the set of Justice League. This Batsuit represents quite the significant upgrade for Bruce Wayne’s alter-ego.Zack Snyder showcased this new photo on Twitter, announcing that today is the last day they will be filming with this particular Batsuit, hinting tht they are in the “homestretch” of production. Filming began on Justice League in mid-April at Leavesden Studios in the U.K., although Zack Snyder took a break in filming to unveil the first trailer at Comic-Con. We don’t know for sure when production will fully wrap, but that may happen soon, bringing this five-month shoot to an end.The entire Justice League cast gathered last week to show support for the Rezpect Our Water campaign to stop an oil pipeline from going through an Indian reservation, a cause that Jason Momoa has championed in the past. Most fans noticed that Henry Cavill was not present in that video, fueling speculation that he had already wrapped on Justice League. Very little is… Read full this story
- Justice League Dark Loses Director Doug Liman
- Kevin Smith Wants Zack Snyder's 'Justice League' Cut, Reveals Darkseid Scene
- Justice League review – good, evil and dullness do battle
- Zack Snyder Teases His 'Justice League' Plans Would Have Been Better Than 'Flashpoint'
- Justice League Success Will Determine Future DCEU Movies
- Ex Justice League Dark Director Reveals Why He Left The Film
- Justice League Dark Reportedly Eying 'It' Director Andres Muschietti
- A New Director Rumored To Be In The Running For Justice League Dark
- Justice League Fans Pay for Snyder Cut Ad at UK Soccer Game
- HBO Trolls Henry Cavill’s ‘Justice League’ Mustache Erasure
Batman's New Tactical Batsuit Revealed in Justice League have 315 words, post on movieweb.com at September 14, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.