“If you always do what you’ve always done, what makes you think that you are going to get something different from what you’ve always gotten.”The 2016 presidential election is the ultimate posing of this rhetorical question.Libertarian Party presidential nominee Gary Johnson is the choice for Americans who want to make our government work for us, and not for the political class. He is the best choice to get something different from what we’ve been getting, and give America’s government back to the people.Johnson’s rhetoric is far more measured than the other two candidates who appear on every presidential ballot in the United States, Democrat Hillary Clinton and Republican Donald Trump, and has consequently gotten little national media interest.But Johnson, the former governor of New Mexico, is the epitome of a man who lets his actions speak, not his boasts.“Fixing America is not an insurmountable task. It’s actually about putting people first rather than politics. I wouldn’t be involved in this if I didn’t think that we can make a difference, and that it is easy, it’s really easy to be principled and put the issues first and politics last.”Unlike Clinton or Trump, Johnson has run the executive branch of government,… Read full this story
- Jaguar Will Offer Wagons in the Future, Just Not an XE Sportbrake
- Deep pool of talented outfield prospects give White Sox needed hope for future
- Auerbach meets offer glimpse of the future
- Q&A: Friendship Four project manager Shane Johnson
- Even after trade to Suns, Tyler Johnson hopes Heat ‘figure it out’ and makes playoffs
- Boris Johnson's manifesto to abandon the threat of a no-deal Brexit in bid to capture the centre ground as he rules out a Leave Alliance with Nigel Farage and puts the Tories on an election collision course with the Brexit Party
- As LeBron James, Lakers wave the white flag, taking stock of Magic Johnson's missteps and charting a path forward
- Can Any Teams on Anthony Davis' List Match What Lakers Can Offer?
- Racing greats Alonso and Johnson drive together in Abu Dhabi
- Shaun Johnson released by Warriors
Libertarian Johnson offers best hope for America’s future have 353 words, post on www.usatoday.com at October 21, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.