When Stephen Colbert started his talk show, many people reckoned the show would fail. That was not the case when Stephen live commentated the third presidential debate between Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump. Neutrally abhorrent of both candidates, Stephen did not spare both candidates in his commentary. Get the Free Tracker App to find a Luvabella in Stock Broadcasting live from the Ed Sullivan theatre, he declared himself the moderator for the third presidential debate because two is not enough and he thought that fourth debate would make everyone go cannibal. The first thing he commented on was Trump’s insistence that the election is rigged. Stephen said that there was some evidence to verify those claims. They focused in on Hilary Clinton during the debate and the background which had the constitution script written on it had the words “R-I-G” prominent next to Clinton’s head.He then said that the definitive moment of the election that is an American experiment was when Chris Wallace asked if Trump would accept the results of the election of November 8th? They went to Trump’s answer that he would tell them at the time and until then he would keep everyone in suspense. Colbert went… Read full this story
- Biden Guarantees Trump Will Accept Election Results: 'I'm Not Worried About Any Coup'
- Will Democrats Accept Election Results if They Think Trump Cheated to Win?
- Pelosi tells Trump to ‘stand up like a man’ and accept election results as she slams his ‘lack of patriotism’
- US election 2020: Donald Trump refuses virtual debate with Joe Biden to throw plans into disarray
- Pelosi Urges Trump to ‘Stand Up Like a Man and Accept the Results of an Election of the American People’
- Wall Street drops Donald Trump in favor of Joe Biden
- Donald Trump's Call to Militia to 'Watch' Polling Places Raises Fears of Voter Intimidation
- What Donald Trump Has Accomplished as President
- Megyn Kelly Tackles Trump, O’Reilly On Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl ‘Late Show’
- Stephen Colbert To Host 2020 Election Night Special On Showtime
Stephen Colbert Reacts To Donald Trump's Refusal To Accept Election Result have 337 words, post on www.i4u.com at October 20, 2016. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.