Going digital has become the tactical approach for many global and domestic banks, driven largely by customer needs, technological advancements, and ambition of regulators. Banking clients now have access to easier, faster, and better banking products and services, equipped with security features that reduce risk and enhance the overall banking experience. Trang Nguyen reports. The cutting edge of trends Transferring money or checking your outstanding balance has never ever been easier. Ho Chi Minh City-based resident Nguyen Tan Nhat Quang, a Citi account holder, can now access his bank account through a smartphone. No passwords are required; his fingerprint is the only key required to open the door to his financial world. In 2016, Citi introduced Touch ID, a technology that uses customers’ fingerprints for verification when conducting business on their smartphones. According to Citi, its customers no longer need to memorise username and password information – they simply use their fingerprint to reduce fraud and enhance usability. “A year ago, I was absolutely fine typing my password, now … the app doesn’t have Touch ID, I’d get very impatient with questions: Why do I have to type my password? Why does this app not have a Touch ID?” Natasha… Read full this story
- Tennessee Football: Are these Vols Another Team of Destiny?
- Indians embrace underdog role in World Series against Cubs
- Embrace the Bold North in Minneapolis for Super Bowl
- 3 Reasons Sasha Banks Should Defeat Charlotte at WWE Clash of Champions 2016
- Black Excellence in WWE: Sasha Banks, Rich Swann and The New Day’s prideful, impactful photo
- One-handed NFL prospect Shaquem Griffin embraces the opportunity to prove doubters wrong -- again
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Money in the Bank build begins as show falls flat
- As Cards head to Chicago, Cubs embrace escalating pressure
- WWE Raw results, recap, grades: Roman Reigns in limbo, Money in the Bank qualifiers
- Hassan Whiteside embracing challenge of stepping into leadership role with Heat
Banks embrace their digital destiny have 321 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at January 29, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.