Will VR fulfil its potential in 2017? What’s this year’s Firewatch, Overcooked… or Titanfall 2? What are the chances of Red Dead Redemption 2 sneaking out in the next 12 months? After a quiet few weeks, the big console releases are cranking up, with Resident Evil 7 due on 24th Jan and For Honor, Horizon: Zero Dawn and Mass Effect Andromeda launching in the next few months. Beyond that… what else is worth getting excited about? In a new weekly regular feature, The Big Question, we ask a panel of GamesRadar+ writers what games they’re most looking forward to in 2017.”If DICE can craft a single-player campaign to rival Battlefield 1 and expand on the near-miracle of the X-wing VR mission this could be something special.”My heart says Death Stranding (PS4, PC) – arguably the most ambitious AAA game in development, and a teasing glimpse of whether Hideo Kojima was constrained, or empowered, by working within the framework of the Metal Gear Solid series – but, sadly, I don’t expect to see that until 2018… or beyond. In the near-term, I’ll be signing up for Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4, Xbox One, PC), although I’m hoping the game’s relatively conservative showing… Read full this story
- Pocock, Hooper as Wallabies World Cup flankers: Higginbotham
- David Cameron’s alternative memoirs
- Rugby World Cup live breaking news as England take on USA
- Everton news and transfers updates
- Week 6 NFL picks: Rounding up the experts' predictions for Eagles vs. Vikings
- Star Wars Episode 9: The Rise of Skywalker -- poster, release date, plot, cast and rumors
- Aces high: Ranking the postseason's best starting pitchers
- “Did We Create This Monster?” How Twitter Turned Toxic
- Pac-12 2019-20 predictions: Is the Pac-12 really back?
- Rugby World Cup 2019: Can Wales lay ghosts of tournaments past?
The Big Question: What games are you most looking forward to in 2017? have 299 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at January 20, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.