Trump Park Avenue: home of Ivanka and Jared. For the past 34 years, Trump Tower has been the principal symbol of our new president’s real-estate empire and the embodiment of his brand: husky security guards stationed at every doorway, the vast lobby gleaming with marble and gold, and, more recently, lots of photos of power brokers (a reluctant Mayor de Blasio, a triumphant Steve Bannon) boarding the gold elevators for conferences with the then-president-elect. Missing from those photos: Trump Tower residents coming home after a day at work, saddled with Citarella bags. Then there are the thousands of New Yorkers living in Trump-branded towers that span the city from Soho to the Upper West Side. The buildings vary widely in design and type of resident (and in Trump’s relationship to them — he does not own the majority of the properties but manages most), but glimpses beyond the revolving door are rare, so that few outside the real-estate world know the differences between, say, the Miesian modernist architecture of Trump World Tower and the Art Deco remnants of Trump Parc or between the rose-colored walls and vaulting doorways of Trump Palace and the sleek, steely look of the lobby at… Read full this story
- Get Out Of Debt And Live Like Donald Trump Part 2 Of 2
- Internet Marketing - Mailing List Trumps Product?
- Muscle Building Secrets - Part Two
- Building a Home Based Internet Business is a Dream Come True
- Network Marketing Professional, Building On A Real Budget, Can It Actually Be Done?
- Living in a Macintosh World
- Are You Wealth Independent Or Wealth Dependent?
- 'Dumpster fire at Biden HQ!' Donald Trump Jr. slaps at Hunter Biden who dubbed him 'Prince Humperdinck' in nod to movie buffoon as president's son says former VP's family 'got rich by leeching off American taxpayers'
- Hacking Life - Creating a System From the Results We See in Others
- Are You Dream-busting Or Dream-building?
What It’s Like to Live in a Trump Building have 315 words, post on nymag.com at February 22, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.