The symptoms and signs are often present but undiagnosed in a young child. Many adults suffer with this mental health disorder that can lead to emotional, financial, marital, legal, and even professional issues. If this sounds like you or someone you love, read on to learn the symptoms of ADHD in adults. As a childhood-onset disorder, adult ADHD may not present symptoms as severe as those seen in children. The major sign of hyperactivity is not as dominant and presents more as hyper focus, anxiety, and restlessness. The National Resource on ADHD group CHADD reports an estimated 10 million adults are living with ADHD. Let’s examine how personal relationships, careers, and self-outlook can be affected. 1. Lack of Focus As hyperactivity is often the first sign recognized by parents of children with ADHD, lack of focus is the main sign in adulthood. It may seem like you’re losing interest during a conversation when you really just can’t stay focused on the topic. Perhaps you find yourself easily distracted while trying to accomplish a task and you may even miss important details or instruction. 2. Extreme Focus On the other hand, hyperfocus may be a key sign as you become so determined… Read full this story
- What are Asperger’s syndrome symptoms in adults and children, is there a test and which celebrities suffer from the condition?
- What are Asperger’s syndrome symptoms in adults and children, is there a test and which celebrities suffer with the condition?
- Flu: The symptoms, the strains, what to do and how to avoid it in the first place
- 9 adult problems no-one prepared you for
- Cambridgeshire County Council make changes to plans in order to protect vulnerable adults’ incomes
- 10 of the best Northern Ireland hotels to enjoy the Christmas season
- 500,000 workers at risk of being replaced by robots in Northern Ireland over next 10 years: report
- 10 things to do in Northern Ireland this half-term
- 10% off at The Snow Centre, Hemel Hempstead
- Support for Harrogate campaigner's ADHD petition grows
10 Symptoms of ADHD in Adults have 330 words, post on www.doctorshealthpress.com at March 3, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.