Advertisement Every Mac since the days of OS X Lion has a Recovery partition, a tool that can help you rescue a Mac with a damaged operating system.However, if you are looking to replace macOS with Linux, you may want to delete this for some extra disk space 3 Free Apps to Analyze & Inspect Your Mac’s Hard Disk Space 3 Free Apps to Analyze & Inspect Your Mac’s Hard Disk Space Wondering where all of your Mac’s storage has gone? These free apps will let you know. Read More . You also may want to restore it if you switch back to macOS.Here’s how to delete or restore your Mac’s recovery partition.The Basics of the Recovery PartitionWhen booting up your Mac, you can hold down Command+ R to boot into the Recovery partition of your Mac. If your Mac has a problem, this is your place to access utilities, restore from Time Machine, or as a last resort: get a clean install of macOS.The main menu offers four options: Restore from Time Machine Backup 3 Ways to Restore Data From Time Machine Backups 3 Ways to Restore Data From Time Machine Backups Here are several methods for how to restore your Mac… Read full this story
- Apple finally brings Mac repair program to independent shops
- Macs are now covered under Apple's independent repair provider program
- You no longer have to wait in a Genius Bar line to get your Mac fixed
- Apple expands its independent repair shop program to Mac computers
- 'More procedures were needed than they thought:' Katie Price undergoes a SIX HOUR operation to repair her broken feet as she praises doctors for 'giving her the chance to walk again'
- How to make money in the pandemic: Invest in KitKats and Big Macs
- Pennsylvania governor calls for legalizing marijuana as part of Covid-19 economic recovery plan
- Macs can now be repaired by some independent shops, says Apple
- Apple’s independent repair program expands to Macs
- Third-party Mac repair shops will gain access to Apple tools, parts
How to Delete (or Repair) Your Mac’s Recovery Partition have 333 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at March 14, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.