Before I started the long, cold, and boring wait in a line outside my local mall on a Thursday night awaiting the midnight release of the Nintendo Switch , I had already decided to buy the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller. I took one look at the at the Joy-Con Controllers and preemptively passed judgment upon Nintendo’s newest innovation, and confident in my choice, marched up to the counter at 1:23 a.m. Friday morning and purchased my Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild , and the Pro Controller with a grin on my face. After playing the Nintendo Switch with every spare moment I have had over the past five or six days, I can now say with 100% confidence that the Joy-Con Controllers are, 1. better than I thought they would be and, 2. I’m very glad I also got the Pro Controller. See the Pro Controller at Target I thought the Joy-Cons would suck I have fairly large hands and holding anything small can be a challenge as I just don’t have fantastic dexterity with my digits. As you probably know, the Joy-Con Controllers are tiny compared to other console controllers on the market. Each Joy-Con… Read full this story
- The best Nintendo Switch accessories for 2019
- Cyber Monday Best Tech Deals Under $50
- The 30 Best Cyber Monday Deals
- Here are the best Cyber Monday deals you should check out today
- Best Buy Black Friday deals you can still shop this week: 4K TVs, Roomba, Xbox & More
- Best Buy Cyber Monday Deals that are still available: 4K TV, laptop, and Apple sales
Nintendo Switch Pro Controller: Worth the extra $70? have 259 words, post on www.imore.com at March 8, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.