“Check automaker Skoda released updated version of its sportiest Octavia, the RS 245. Both sedan and combi body types get 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that now produces 245 horsepower. Octavia RS 245 reaches 100 km/h from zero in 6.6 seconds and is capable of traveling at speed of up to 250 km/h. It has a new 7-speed transmission and lots of technological additions, such as infotainment system and VAQ limited-slip differential. For more info check out the press release below:” Ed. It is the most powerful and most dynamic ŠKODA OCTAVIA in the company’s history – the new ŠKODA OCTAVIA RS 245. The bestselling range’s sporty top model delivers 180 kW (245 PS) – 11 kW (15 PS) more than the previous most powerful RS variant, the ŠKODA OCTAVIA RS 230. The powerful engine and innovative chassis technology, including an electronically regulated VAQ limited-slip differential, offer the ultimate driving experience. The sportster is available as a hatchback or a Combi. The compact sports car accelerates from 0 to 100 km/h in just 6.6 seconds (Combi: 6.7 seconds); its top speed is limited to 250 km/h. As is usual for a ŠKODA, the car features a spacious interior and boot. In addition,… Read full this story
- The Skoda Octavia through the ages
- Skoda driver tried to murder woman in Shotts hit and run
- Skoda Scala SE-L is family hatchback worth the cash
- Burglar rammed police cars in stolen Skoda
- Skoda learns its lesson as it moves up a scale
- TBAP Octavia AP Academy rated ‘good’ by Ofsted
- Where does your model of car rank in the NCT pass rate for 2018?
- April goods trade surplus revised up to EUR 245 mln
- Nippon Paint buys local Betek for $245 mln
- Girls pull further ahead of boys in three Rs
2018 Škoda Octavia RS 245 have 272 words, post on www.caricos.com at June 12, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.