I love Snapchat, but I'd also be the first to admit the user interface design is…poor. If you're using Snapchat for the first time and just feel lost, here are the basics. How to Take a Photo or Video Snap When you first open Snapchat, you'll see a screen that looks like this. RELATED: What Is Snapchat? Obviously, it won't have my face, but the screen will show what one of the cameras on your phone is looking at. There's a lot going on here, so lets take things icon by icon. Tap the camera icon in the top right to swap between the front and the back camera. Tap the lightning bolt icon in the top left to toggle the flash on and off. Snapchat can use the phone's flash for Snaps taken with the regular camera and will turn the screen bright yellow for Snaps taken with the front camera. Tap the chat icon in the bottom left or swipe to the left to get to the Chat screen, where you'll see all the Snaps your friends have sent you and where you can send messages yourself. Tap the three circles icon in the bottom right or swipe to the… Read full this story
- 'Betrayed' Irina Shayk ended relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo after 'discovering he had been sending flirty messages to various other girls'
- Martin Lewis' voice cracks as he sends emotional message to mother-in-law - watch
- Paula Patton sends a message in denim jacket reading 'Emotional Rescue' on the back while grocery shopping in Malibu
- Tiger Woods sends stark message he is ready to win his fifth Masters
- A harsh lesson! College student is horrified to learn that her professor can read her 'private' chats on Zoom - after she was chastised on email for sending 'inappropriate' messages
- How to get Snapchat filters in Zoom
- January Jones sends a cheeky message as she flashes her cleavage in TINY blue bikini: 'Don't forget your flotation devices'
- Unleash your inner Damien Hirst with Snapchat’s new filter
- 15 U.S. Olympians to Follow on Snapchat
- Snapchat teams up with Damian Hirst on a new augmented reality experience that allows anyone to make their own 'Spin art' at home
How to Use Snapchat: The Basics of Sending Snaps and Messages have 375 words, post on www.howtogeek.com at July 12, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.