Hobby Japan revealed a brand new prototype for a King of Fighters XIV Mai figure that’s currently in the works.
Manufacturing company Amakuni is working on the figurine. Seeing as it’s still a prototype, it probably won’t be available to pre-order for a little while.
Amakuni also just revealed two brand new Persona 5 figures that just may or may not be your favorite waifus from the hit JRPG.
Mai is a fan favorite in the King of Fighters and this figure looks like it’s shaping out to be a beautiful recreation of the character. I personally played her in XIV and I couldn’t help but feel giddy when I saw the entire statue of the character. Every detail looks absolutely awesome.
Below you can check out the first image of the Mai prototype. King of Fighters XIV is available now on PC and PS4. DualShockers reviewed the game last year and we think it’s one of the best fighting games on the PS4 and PC.
- This PS4 Slim with Call of Duty, Resident Evil 7 and King of Fighters is down to $300
- Storm Collectibles' Ryu And Scorpion Figures Are The Best Around
- This Doc Shows Why Being A Fighter Pilot Can Actually Suck
- Play-Asia has a range of limited edition Figma figures available this week
- Get a Denon 7.2-channel stereo receiver for $399
- Yamaha's 2017 Aventage receivers offer kitchen sink with features
- How Tekken became the last arcade fighter standing
- Street Fighter 5's Yoshinori Ono reflects on the past, worries about the future
- Enter for a chance to win* some awesome 'Black Panther' swag
- The best amiibo deals and prices for all amiibo figures – including Super Mario Odyssey