By Charlie Ridgely – September 5, 2017 03:22 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Start Slideshow FINALLY! During Star Wars Celebration, the first trailer for Star Wars: The Last Jedi was released unto the world. Fans have been waiting on this footage for a long time now, so it’s an exciting moment for the Star Wars Universe. The Last Jedi is the highly-anticipated eighth chapter in the Skywalker saga. It comes two years after the record-breaking box office of The Force Awakens, and many believe that the new film could top its predecessor. Star Wars kept up the moment between movies, as the franchise hit a home-run with its first standalone film, Rogue One. Before Episode IX is released in 2019, a movie focused on the adventures of young Han Solo will hit theaters. Continue reading to see all of the top stories from Star Wars Celebration! Star Wars: The Last Jedi, from writer/director Rian Johnson, is in post-production now for a December 15, 2017 release. The film follows-up and continues the story of the next generation of the saga as Rey, Poe, Finn, and Kylo Ren find their place in the galaxy and follow the legacy of Luke Skywalker,… Read full this story
- Win A Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Xbox One Bundle*
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Patch Makes A Welcome Lightsaber Change
- Star Wars 9 Vanity Fair Photos Reveal Luke's Return and the Epic Rise of Skywalker
- Luke and Rey's Relationship Is a Huge Part of Star Wars 8
- How Star Wars 8 May Connect to Clone Wars and Rebels
- Star Wars 8 First Look Is Coming Soon, Is It the Trailer?
- Star Wars 8 International Titles Confirm More Than One Last Jedi
- Disney warns 'Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker' may cause seizures
- 17 Questions Star Wars: The Force Awakens Didn't Answer
- Star Wars star Daisy Ridley insists she’s not scared by curse of Skywalker which hit Mark Hamill and Carrie Fisher
First Trailer For Star Wars: The Last Jedi Released have 309 words, post on comicbook.com at September 5, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.