iOS 11 is the next generation of Apple’s operating system for iPhones and iPads. New features include sweeping new upgrades to Siri, a redesigned Control Center and App Store, and a brand-new Apple Pay feature that lets you send or receive money to your contacts via iMessage.In addition, developers can now create apps that tap into your iOS device’s potential to create augmented reality experiences via the new ARKit. Plus, there are new productivity features for the iPad, including drag-and-drop capability and a new Mac-style Dock.Here’s everything we know so far about iOS 11, plus a bunch of the new features that we can’t wait to try. Editors’ note: We’ve updated this story to include a link to our full review of iOS 11 and the availability of Apple Pay Cash in the fall.What can iOS 11 do for you? A lot, especially if you are a serious iPad user. It’s great for the iPhone, too. You can get the details in our full review of iOS 11.The following iPhones:iPhone XiPhone 8/PlusiPhone 7/PlusiPhone 6s/PlusiPhone 6/PlusiPhone SEiPhone 5s The following iPads:iPad Pro (12.9-inch, 10.5-inch, and 9.7-inch)iPad AiriPad Air 2iPad (5th generation)iPad mini 2/3/4Plus, the iPod Touch (6th generation)At Apple’s iPhone X event, the… Read full this story
- 20 best wellness apps to download for 2021
- Inside the volunteering movement that helped to deliver over 60million Covid vaccines
- Coronavirus: Can NI 'learn to live' with Covid-19?
- Queen's Birthday Honours list: Marcus Rashford, Joe Wicks and record-breaking quiz host included
- 'Honeymoon from hell' newlyweds discover 'cockroaches, faeces in swimming pool and blood-stained towels at four-star Turkish resort'
- Coronavirus: New support scheme announced for NI firms
iOS 11: Everything you need to know about Apple’s iPhone and iPad operating system have 279 words, post on www.macworld.com at September 22, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.