Walmart customers will soon be able to order thousands of items using just their voice. To make it possible, Walmart has teamed up with Google Home. The partnership will make Walmart the top retailer on the platform for number of products available via voice shopping. Other partners include Whole Foods Market, Target, Staples and Costco.Customers can shop a few different ways: Google Home: The Assistant feature on Google Home can help you voice-order items. You can place items in your shopping cart one at a time. Google Express: Use the Google Express website or app to quickly and conveniently shop. Link your accounts: Link your Walmart account to Google. This will give you personalized shopping suggestions based on previous in-store or online purchases, accelerating your reorder process. For example, if you always order a specific laundry detergent or a favorite brand of diapers, Google Assistant will remind you of these go-to shopping items.As a rival to Amazon, Walmart’s partnership with Google for voice commerce was a no-brainer. This partnership gives Amazon serious competition, as Walmart will be offering such a wide range of products at competitive prices now in a more convenient format.The service is slated to be available any day… Read full this story
- Target expands partnership with Google on voice shopping, Google Express
- Walmart and Google partner on voice-based shopping
- Walmart is making it easier to retrieve packages with 500 new Pickup Towers
- Amazon-Future Retail deal: The coming together of two heavyweights
- Walmart’s Online Grocery Shopping Service Expands To 10 Cities In Texas, Florida, And Oklahoma
- Indonesia to join China's Singles Day shopping frenzy by offering local products on Alibaba
- 1-800-Flowers|Flowerama Shops Celebrate Spring Fever Open House Events in Iowa!
- Walmart’s strategy when wading into culture wars: offend few
- Why RSS affiliate is against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Google Assistant Can Now Order Your Walmart Groceries
Walmart Joins the Voice Shopping Retail Revolution have 305 words, post on www.businessnewsdaily.com at October 4, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.