Advertisement More and more of our information is being stored on our computers, devices, and online. We’ve covered how to secure your iPhone Setting a Strong Alphanumeric Passcode and 16 Other Ways to Secure Your iPhone Setting a Strong Alphanumeric Passcode and 16 Other Ways to Secure Your iPhone The convenience of an iPhone can come at a price if you don’t secure your device well enough, so let us show you how. Read More , but you also need to secure your computer, especially if it’s a laptop. People can gain access to your Mac, private files, and sensitive information if you aren’t careful.This guide is available to download as a free PDF. Download The Ultimate Mac Security Guide: 20 Ways to Protect Yourself now. Feel free to copy and share this with your friends and family.Today we’ll look at 20 ways you can secure your Mac to prevent your data falling into the wrong hands. Don’t panic if you don’t use all these methods — some are better than none!Disable Automatic LoginThe automatic login feature on your Mac is convenient, allowing you to sign into your account automatically. However, it is not secure. You might as well have no password on your… Read full this story
- 20 ways to help save the planet
- The ultimate cream tea guide for Surrey
- 15-year-old Mac security flaw left millions of Apple customers vulnerable to hackers
- 20 ways to live 20 years longer
- How to keep cool around the clock: A 24-hour guide
- Criminals are caught selling codes to access AIRPORT security systems
- Fleetwood Mac: After Lindsey Buckingham's departure
- Lindsey Buckingham leaves Fleetwood Mac over tour disputes, replaced by Mike Campbell and Neil Finn
- Sex-cults, the guitarists’ curse and a line of cocaine seven miles long: inside the soap opera life of Fleetwood Mac
- 'Breaches are inevitable…when they occur your data protection officer needs to look after reputational damage'
The Ultimate Mac Security Guide: 20 Ways to Protect Yourself have 312 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at November 13, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.