Home Health Wellness Wellness on December 29, 2017 These days, cardiovascular diseases are becoming an increasing health concern due to various reasons like unhealthy eating habits, stressful life, sedentary lifestyle and lack of exercise. If a person starts eating a healthy diet rich in fruits, vegetables and fish, it will lower the risk of him dying from a heart attack or stroke by almost 35 percent, as found by a study. And also you will be less likely to develop congestive heart failure by 28 percent. Studies have shown that up to 70 percent of heart diseases can be avoided with the right regimen. Heart problems also get worse with high cholesterol levels and blood pressure too. Only exercising isn’t sufficient to maintain a healthy heart. A few changes in your lifestyle and diet will do the trick. You can enjoy a variety of delicious foods that will diversify your culinary experiences. Here’s a list of 15 Indian foods for heart patients that will prevent one from further heart problems. 1. Salmon Fatty fishes like sardines, mackerel and salmon are great heart-healthy foods. It is due to the high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids that lower the risk of irregular… Read full this story
- Angeethi For North Indian Food
- Cardiac Rehabilitation Program Brings Hope to Recovering Heart Patients
- Eat More to Weigh Less! 9 Foods That Accelerate Healthy Weight Loss!
- Good Food Good Health - Healthy Liver
- Good Food, Good Health - Healthy Liver Function From Good Childhood Nutrition
- Treatment of Congestive Heart Failure
- Heart Bypass Surgery
- Heart Attack Survivors - Heart Disease Is Not An Aspirin Deficiency
- A Healthy Heart - Could Traditional Mexican Food Be the Answer?
- The Best Heart Health in the State
15 Indian Foods For Heart Patients To Have A Healthy Heart have 273 words, post on www.boldsky.com at December 29, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.