The world is moving towards an electric future and so is India. The government’s vision of making all cars electric by 2030 is in works and various manufacturers will be venturing into the EV territory very soon. Although Indian carmakers may take time to roll out the final models of their EVs, a Tesla Model X has already been imported to India privately.Spotted at a dock in Mumbai, the Tesla Model X is apparent in the pictures with a banner ‘1st Tesla vehicle in India’ which shows it is kept on display for viewers. The car seen here seems to have captain seats at the rear which means it is a 6-seater variant. Available in three variants, India has received the standard 75D trim which comes with a 75 kWh battery and 381 kms of range on a full charge. Other two variants are more performance-oriented models which include 100D with a 100 kWh battery and the more powerful P100D which does the 0-100 km/hr run in as less as 2.9 seconds.As apparent from the pictures, the Tesla Model X gets falcon doors. It houses a 17-inch touchscreen infotainment system at the centre of the dashboard which receives main commands… Read full this story
- Tesla Model Y: New Picture Teases Bulky Design for Electric SUV
- Tesla Model 3 Made In China Could Have $50,700 Price Tag
- Tesla Model 3 Is Best Selling EV In Europe, Tops Luxury Car Market
- Why Elon Musk’s Tesla Model Y Could Dominate SUV Market
- Tesla Model Y, Other Electric Vehicles In The Pipeline At Elon Musk’s Company
- Tesla Model Y EV Rival Pininfarina Battista Crushes Bugatti Veyron’s Power Output
- Tesla Model 3 Price Increase, No More $35,000 EV
- Tesla Model 3 Production Rate: 3,000 Units Per Week?
- Tesla Model Y Unveiling Event: What To Expect From Elon Musk’s Announcement
- Tesla Model Y News: Elon Musk Vehicle ‘Challenged’ By Mustang-Inspired SUV
Tesla Model X India Images Surface, First In The Country have 304 words, post on www.motorbeam.com at December 8, 2017. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.