TV: FOX Sports SunTIME: Pregame coverage begins at 6:30 p.m. WATCH IT LIVE ON FOX SPORTS GO The Orlando Magic are playing better of late and the evidence comes from their last two performances.After making plays down the stretch to hold off the Miami Heat Monday, the Magic pulled off a stunning comeback against the Cleveland Cavaliers Tuesday.On Thursday, the Magic get an opportunity at getting a third straight win when they host the Atlanta Hawks and they may be getting a key piece back. Orlando (17-36) is on its first winning streak since Nov. 8-10 when it raced out to a surprising 8-4 start. From Nov. 11-Jan. 12, the Magic lost 23 of 27 games with 16 of those defeats coming by double digits.Since a 130-113 loss at Washington, the Magic are 5-5 in their last 10 games. Four of the defeats are by single digits and four wins are against teams with winning records.For a while, Tuesday was shaping up to be a double-digit loss as Orlando fell behind by 21 points in the second quarter. Instead, the Magic pulled off a 116-98 shocker with plenty of stunning numbers.Over the final 29:48, the Magic outscored the Cavaliers 73-34,… Read full this story
- Best Android Games with Bluetooth Controller Support 2020
- PlayStation Plus September 2020: all the free PS Plus games you can get this month
- Five of the best New Zealand small towns in spring
- Nations League on Sky: Scotland's game against Czech Republic goes ahead after 'cancellation'
- The top ten NBA players EVER from Michael Jordan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to LeBron James and Kobe Bryant
- Paul Merson's Premier League predictions: Chelsea vs Manchester United, Everton vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Leicester
- Premier League Darts 2020: Michael van Gerwen loses to Daryl Gurney as four-year reign ends
- Arsenal v Liverpool: Community Shield provides early form guide for new Premier League race
- Valorant 1.07 Patch Notes: Sage Nerfed, Breach Buffed
- Which Movies Studios Won and Lost the Summer of No Blockbusters?
Preview: With Hawks in town, Magic take aim at first 3-game win streak since October have 319 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 8, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.