Advertisement Chrome for Android is fast and easy to use. Even though you can’t run extensions in Chrome’s mobile app, you can tweak a lot of settings to make it work just the way you want.Today we’ll cover some more advanced, lesser-known tips for using Chrome on Android.1. Access Experimental Features in ChromeJust like flags on the desktop version of Chrome The 12 Best Chrome Flags to Upgrade Your Browsing Experience The 12 Best Chrome Flags to Upgrade Your Browsing Experience Chrome’s Flags menu is a great place to find cool experimental features. Here are the best Chrome flags to check out. Read More , there are experimental features available in Chrome on Android that are not enabled by default.These features, known as flags, may not work perfectly and Google might remove them at any time. They could cause problems in Chrome and maybe even in other apps. If that happens, disable any flags you enabled. That should put everything back to normal.Several of the points in this article involve changing flags, so our first tip shows you how to access them. Type chrome://flags in the address bar and press Enter. Use the Search flags box to find the flag… Read full this story
- Google to plug loophole in Chrome’s Incognito mode
- Google to let Android users choose rival search engines
- Android 10 could launch today
- What does Android block mean for Huawei users?
- Huawei insists newest devices will receive Android Q update
- Huawei phone users ‘significantly impacted’ by Google block
- Android 10 roll-out begins with Pixel smartphones
- Kapustka's team-mate tips him to return from injury stronger
- Huawei announces world's most powerful 5G chip at IFA
- Save a fortune on your weekly shop with these own-brand top tips
10 Power User Tips for Chrome on Android have 284 words, post on www.makeuseof.com at March 9, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.