A BURY coffee shop is to appear in an upcoming BBC and Netflix drama. Bloom Coffee Co. in Market Street will feature in Wanderlust an upcoming six-part television series based in Manchester and starring Emmy Award winning actor Toni Collette. Written by award-winning playwright Nick Payne and directed by Luke Snellin, Wanderlust follows therapist Joy Richards (Toni Collette) as she tries to keep the romance alive with her husband following a cycling injury causes them to re-evaluate their relationship. The coffee shop became involved in the series after its makers turned up at the shop telling them they would love to film some scenes there. Daniel Tonge, owner of Bloom Coffee Co., said: “The BBC and Netflix team came into the coffee shop and introduced themselves a few weeks ago, asking if they would be able to use the shop for filming. “So the whole shop was shut down and we did some filming and it was pretty cool. “The shop was used as a venue and they did some scenes with Toni Collette in here. “I think there’s going to be about five or six minutes worth of footage in the programme.” Mr Tonge, who lives in Greenmount and… Read full this story
- Time cast: Who stars in the BBC One drama?
- Doctor Who deals huge snub to Jodie Whittaker ahead of rumoured exit in new BBC series
- Is the UK reaching coffee shop saturation point?
- New BBC soap filmed in eerie abandoned EastEnders set in middle of lockdown
- First look trailer at new Suranne Jones drama Vigil from the creators of Line of Duty
- Powermat's wireless charging pads, notably in Starbucks coffee shops, will support the iPhone
- Microsoft Edge 91 Includes Price History Shopping Feature | Digital Trends
- The Syndicate viewers rage that drama ‘should be moved to CBBC’ over ‘totally silly’ new storyline
- The 85 best shows on BBC iPlayer to watch right now
- Where Goodnight Sweetheart cast are now – tragic child death to Netflix stardom
Bury coffee shop to feature in new BBC and Netflix drama have 320 words, post on www.impartialreporter.com at March 13, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.