By Chase Magnett – March 28, 2018 08:53 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 When Daredevil debuted, many fans saw it as a knockoff of the The Amazing Spider-Man. In the 600 issues of the series since, it has proven to be so much more, introducing many of Marvel Comics’ best creators and stories across five decades. However, any character remotely related to Spider-Man still requires a great rogues gallery, and that’s something Daredevil certainly has. He is second only to the web-slinger himself when it comes to the array and quality of villains for a solo hero at Marvel Comics. In order to celebrate the big anniversary of Daredevil #600, we’re taking a look back at the many excellent villains to fight the hero over the years. From the bizarre to the brutal, there are plenty of great examples. It’s a top 10 with some of the greatest supervillains of all time at the very top, which speaks all the more highly of the hero who regularly fights them. Slide 1/10 – 10. GladiatorCreated by Stan Lee and John Romita Sr. First Appearance: Daredevil (vol. 1) #18 Melvin Potter doesn’t mean to be a menace, he’s just confused. That… Read full this story
- I expect you to die! The 10 best ever villains in PC gaming
- 10 best cloud storage services and apps for Android of 2017
- 10 best calendar apps for Android
- 10 best Valentine's Day apps for Android!
- 10 best medical apps for Android
- 10 best dating apps for Android
- 10 best investing apps and investment apps for Android
- 10 best Android apps for VoIP and SIP calls
- 10 best Android file explorer apps, file browser apps, and file manager apps
- 10 best productivity apps for Android
The 10 Best Daredevil Villains Ever have 270 words, post on comicbook.com at March 28, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.