Kate Middleton spent just 12 hours in the hospital for the birth of her third child — and stepped out to greet the public an incredible seven hours after giving birth. Even more unbelievable? She did so with her signature blowout styled to perfection and while wearing a dress and heels. Kate has become known for her speedy hospital exits: Following both the births of the new little prince and Princess Charlotte, she was in and out of the hospital within 12 hours. (After Prince George was born, she spent one night in the hospital before heading home to Kensington Palace.) There’s no doubt that Kate’s royal status contributes to her quick exits from the hospital: Her presence there causes such a frenzy outside, which can be disruptive to the other patients. (Just think about the couple who exited the Lindo Wing yesterday with their newborn, only to be greeted by a crowd of photographers!) And since Kate has access to her medical team whenever she needs them, she likely prefers to be in the comfort of her own home (make that, palace!) post-birth. Watch the full episode of Raising a Royal streaming now on PeopleTV.com, or download the PeopleTV… Read full this story
- When did Tulip Siddiq become an MP, when did she give birth to her baby and how did she vote on Theresa May’s Brexit deal?
- Meghan Markle ‘borrowing from Princess Diana’s playbook has backfired with leaked letter, claims royal biographer
- Meghan Markle’s baby ‘will change everything’ between her and Kate Middleton, claims royal biographer
- Princess Charlotte is the spitting image of a young Princess Diana in Cambridges’ Christmas card, fans claim
- Meghan Markle shuns Lindo Wing birth because ‘she doesn’t want to do anything Kate Middleton has’
- Royal fans claim Prince Louis WAS at the Queen’s Christmas lunch as they spot ‘baby seat’ behind Kate Middleton in the car
- Lady Colin Campbell ‘could make Meghan Markle her next target’ after Princess Diana exposé’
- Meghan Markle ‘could be next target’ for Lady Colin Campbell who wrote Princess Diana exposé
- How rumours of Meghan Markle’s ‘rows’ with Kate Middleton upset Duchess as she struggled to adapt to royal life and traditions
- Prince Harry ‘felt bitter and lonely’ when Kate Middleton and Prince William moved to Norfolk, royal expert claims
Did Princess Diana Leave the Hospital as Quickly as Kate Middleton Did After Giving Birth? have 382 words, post on people.com at April 24, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.