Geely continues the expansion of its product lineup in the Chinese market with the launch of a new car: the Borui GE. According to Xincheping, it is a plug-in hybrid version of the Borui range and combines a three-cylinder 1.5-liter direct-injected petrol unit with an electric motor and a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. The internal combustion unit comes from Volvo, where it already powers the XC40 T3. Moreover, it will eventually be adopted by the Swedish company’s upcoming electrified models of the 40 series, and by the certain Lynk vehicles. No specs have been announced yet, as the new Geely Borui GE will make its official debut on April 9 before going on sale locally in mid-summer. However, the local media talks about a very impressive combined fuel consumption of just 1.5 l/100 km (156.8 US mpg / 188.3 UK mpg). On the outside, the PHEV carries the design of the modern Geely cars, including the rest of the Borui family, to which it adds a tweaked grille and lighting units. In the cabin, it gets a massive infotainment system, with a 12.2-inch touchscreen display that provides access to various functions. Other features include wireless charging for smartphones, ambient lighting and… Read full this story
- China Develops New Traction Motor for High-Speed Trains
- First Drive: Volvo’s XC60 T8 Twin-engine
- China's wealthiest 1,800 people saw their net worth rise 10 per cent last year - despite US trade war - with the average fortune now £1.1billion
- New Released 2016: Global Pneumatic Cylinder Market Analysis, Statistics, Industry Review
- Dominant pack, aggressive line-speed and bench impact
- China is preparing to show off some incredible weaponry. Here's what it could be
- Global Hydraulic Cylinder Market 2016 to 2025.
- Dinstinction between of production process of hydraulic cylinder and the traditional
- China's auto sales sink 6.3% in September
- The $1,800 treadmill for your CAT: Korean firm debuts 'intelligent personal trainer' that uses LED lights to coax your pet into working out
Geely Borui GE PHEV Sedan Debuts In China With Volvo Three-Cylinder, 7-Speed DCT have 317 words, post on www.carscoops.com at April 2, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.