Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Indianapolis Colts could trade down again in first round of NFL draft The Colts are in an enviable position in the 2018 NFL draft, possession of an early pick without a pressing need at quarterback. That could mean a bevy of picks in a potential draft-day trade. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Nation’s Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Zak Keefer, [email protected] Published 8:22 p.m. ET April 20, 2018 CLOSE Colts’ GM Chris Ballard meets with the media to discuss next week’s NFL draft. Clark Wade/IndyStar CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE Earlier this week, Chris Ballard handed a homework assignment to each of his scouts, instructing them to finish it before they went to sleep that night. The aim: Mimic the unpredictability of draft night, map out every conceivable scenario, then explain to the boss how the Indianapolis Colts should respond when it really matters. What if a QB-needy team offers… Read full this story
- Steve Keim keeps job with Arizona Cardinals, gets No. 1 overall NFL draft pick in 2019
- Former Oakland Raiders All-Pro punter Shane Lechler retires from NFL
- Cut day live blog: Colts trade Dorsett for Brissett, cut Natson
- NFL Draft: History of NY Jets' First-Round Picks
- 2019 NFL mock draft: Nick Bosa, Quinnen Williams or trade at No. 1 for Arizona Cardinals?
- New England Patriots release TE Dwayne Allen, one other
- NFL notebook: Six players get franchise tag
- NFL notebook: Packers, 49ers reportedly interested in Ford
- NFL notebook: Cowboys, Lawrence agree on megadeal
- 2018 top Indiana sports stories: Colts comeback, Romeos's choice, Tyler Trent, Pacers
Indianapolis Colts could trade down again in first round of NFL draft have 302 words, post on www.usatoday.com at April 19, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.