U.S. Edition EditionsAustralia EditionChina EditionIndia EditionSingapore EditionUnited KingdomUnited States Apr 11, 6:59 AM EDT Subscribe BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureMillennial MoneyOpinionSportsLuxury World By Pritha Paul @ZiggyZina143 On 04/11/18 AT 4:35 AM Update: 5:45 a.m. EDT – The military plane which crashed near an airport in Boufarik, Algeria, soon after takeoff, was supposed to make a layover in Tindouf in southern Algeria — a place that houses many refugees from neighboring Western Sahara.”There are more than 100 deaths. We can’t say exact how many at this point,” Mohammed Achour, chief spokesman for the civil protection agency, told the Associated Press.According to ABC, the plane crashed in an agricultural zone where there are reportedly no residents. The Defense Ministry expressed condolences to the families of the victims.Update: 4:45 a.m. EDT - According to local reports, all the over 100 troops onboard the military plane which crashes near an airport in Boufarik, Algeria, are dead. An Algerian military source reportedly told local news outlet Al-Hadath that there were no survivors.Fourteen ambulances and ten fire engines were dispatched to the area and several bodies were pulled out of the wreckage. Roads around the area were cleared of traffic to aid in the rescue mission by emergency services, the Sun… Read full this story
- Ethiopia Shoots Down Kenyan Plane Carrying Coronavirus Supplies
- Ethiopia Says It Shot Down Coronavirus Aid Plane, Believing It Was On 'Suicide Mission'
- Croatia defense minister resigns after plane crash kills 2 air force members
- Video: British tourists feared killed in plane crash at Madrid Airport
- Coronavirus banishes planes to the desert
- Paul Kagamé 'cleared' of part in 1994 downing of Rwandan president's plane
- Belarus ‘bribes people’ to attend Victory Day parade to upstage Putin's Russia as 5,000 troops march in country where president Lukashenko claims coronavirus is mass 'psychosis' that can be cured by vodka and saunas
- India Increases Air Presence on Chinese Border After Troop Brawl
- Video: US Air Force’s B-1B Bombers Make 24-Hour Flight for Live-Fire Drills Near Russian Border
- Report: U.S. Reviewing All Military and Intelligence Assets in Britain After Boris Johnson’s Huawei Deal
Military Plane Carrying 100 Troops Crashes In Boufarik, Algeria, Numerous Casualties [Videos] have 333 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at April 11, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.