Kirstie Chiappelli Omnisport @kchiappelli Updated at 4:15 p.m. ET Updated at 4:15 p.m. ET Serena Williams has some advice for the royal bride-to-be. During a recent interview with Good Morning America, the tennis star opened up about her wedding experience with husband and Reddit co-founder Alexis Ohanian, offering guidance to her friend Meghan Markle before she ties the knot with Prince Harry next month. “I just think it’s so important to enjoy the moment,” Williams said. “And eat the cake — I didn’t get to eat mine at the wedding. We were just having so much fun!” “I’m obviously super happy for her. She’s such a great girl and she is incredibly nice and I couldn’t be happier for her.” When prompted about her potential appearance at the big event, Williams kept the details quiet. “I don’t know, I think it’s during one of the tournaments, I’ll see if I can make it,” Williams said. The wedding of Markle and Prince Harry will take place May 19 at Windsor Castle in England.
- Serena Williams praises best friend Meghan Markle for wearing blazer from her fashion line
- Serena Williams drops hint Meghan Markle is mystery friend behind a beauty tip
- The 49 details Meghan Markle is accused of feeding into Finding Freedom via pals
- ‘Meghan is epitome of strength and selflessness’ Serena Williams gushes over royal friend
- Meghan Markle ended things with Piers Morgan 'on good terms' - Duchess staggered by hatred
- Meghan Markle: Serena Williams pens tribute to 'selfless friend' following Oprah interview
- Crown Jewel Intrigue: Kate Middleton, Meghan Markle, Diana, Camilla and the Epic Tale of Royal Tiaras - E! Online
- Serena Williams supports Meghan Markle after royal "racism" claims to Oprah
- Meghan Markle under pressure as new bombshell Piers Morgan interview to air
- Suits star Gina Torres’ advice for Meghan Markle: ‘Just leave room for magic’
Serena Williams offers wedding advice to Meghan Markle: 'Eat the cake' have 305 words, post on www.sportingnews.com at April 30, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.