Aboard Air Force One (AP) — President Donald Trump says he didn’t know about a $130,000 payment his personal attorney made to an adult film actress who alleges they had an affair.Asked if he knew about the payment to Stormy Daniels, Trump said no.Trump was speaking to reporters Thursday aboard Air Force One.Trump says he didn’t know why his longtime lawyer, Michael Cohen, made the payment or where he got the money.Daniels says she had a sexual encounter with the president in 2006 and was paid as part of a non-disclosure agreement she is seeking to invalidate.
- Trump Reportedly Continued Efforts to Silence Stormy Daniels From the White House
- Stormy Daniels' Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump Just Got Tossed
- Stormy Daniels Required to Pay Trump's Legal Fees in Defamation Lawsuit
- Donald Trump's Lawyers Are Ready to Make a $800,000 Example Out of Stormy Daniels
- Sarah Paulson can't tear herself away from Stormy Daniels' Trump tales on
- Michael Avenatti Takes Stormy Daniels to Court for Millions in Legal Backpay
- Please Try to Keep Your Breakfast Down While Reading Stormy Daniels on Her Alleged Affair with Donald Trump!
- Stormy Daniels' New Book Makes It Hard to Look at The President or Mario Kart Without Gagging
- Stormy Daniels Now Says Michael Avenatti Went Against Her Wishes When He Sued Trump for Defamation
- Stormy Daniels Says Donald Trump Has "A Dick Like The Mushroom Character From
Trump Says He Didn't Know About Payment to Stormy Daniels have 237 words, post on www.bloomberg.com at April 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.