President Donald Trump warned White House leakers that they would be discovered, responding to a growing number of embarrassing leaks from inside the West Wing. “The so-called leaks coming out of the White House are a massive over-exaggeration put out by the Fake News Media in order to make us look as bad as possible,” Trump wrote on Twitter on Monday. “With that being said, leakers are traitors and cowards, and we will find out who they are!”The latest round of leaks involved the president’s press staff after communications staffer Kelly Sadler joked about McCain’s impending death when the team faced opposition from the ailing Arizona senator. That story was leaked to reporters at The Hill. White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders scolded the staff for leaking and betraying their colleagues, as details of that meeting were leaked to ABC News.Another leak to Axios detailed a comment from Director of Strategic Communications Mercedes Schlapp, who signaled her support for Sadler who she believed was unfairly targeted by her colleagues. In response, Kellyanne Conway went on the record in an interview to Fox News to discuss the ongoing leaks and several discussions that she had with President Trump about the issue…. Read full this story
- Petition Calls for UVA Basketball Team to Refuse Trump White House Invitation, Celebrate Victory 'Without Hate'
- Trump, White House rip Democrats over impeachment articles
- Omarosa Accuses Trump White House of Destroying at Least 'Five Boxes' of Evidence Relevant to Mueller
- Obama Reps Custom USWNT Jersey After Players Say They Won't Visit Trump White House
- Donald Trump Bullies House GOP, Admits Crying Tots Aren’t Good “Look” At Meeting On Baby-Snatching Border Policy
- Russian FM warned on election meddling but invited by Donald Trump
- Patriots' Tom Brady to Miss Donald Trump's White House Super Bowl Party
- On impeachment inquiry, Donald Trump says ‘Democrats want to take away your guns’
- Donald Trump Wanted Ivanka, Kushner out of White House—They 'Didn't Know How to Play the Game,' Book Says
- Obstruction, Abuse of Power: US Democrats Unveil Impeachment Charges against Donald Trump
Donald Trump: White House Leakers Are ‘Traitors and Cowards’ have 352 words, post on www.breitbart.com at May 15, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.