The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle takes place this Saturday 19 May at St. George’s Chapel in Windsor and is set to be one of the biggest televised events of the year.If you’re not planning on heading to Windsor to join the crowds, and you weren’t lucky enough to nab yourself a ticket, chances are you will be watching it on TV at home or at a community or street party.Fortunately, there are plenty of ways for you to be able to see the happy couple say “I do” and we’ve rounded all of them up for you here.When is the Royal Wedding?The Royal Wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is this weekend on Saturday 19 May. The ceremony will take place at 12pm BST/7am EST/4am PT from St. George’s Chapel, Windsor and will also feature two receptions. The receptions won’t be broadcast on TV and are for private guests only.How can I watch the Royal Wedding in the UK?There are several ways to watch the Royal Wedding on TV, both in the UK and US. We’ll start with the UK. Each of the broadcasters mentioned will have their own coverage starting in the early morning, but… Read full this story
- 72 million live YouTube streams for royal wedding
- Celebrating British Royal Wedding in HCMC in style
- Harry and Meghan marry in emotional wedding
- Prince Harry and fiancee Meghan to invite public to wedding celebrations
- A royal lesson for Vietnamese women
- Can health services handle the Apple Watch?
- UK Prince thanks VN’s President for wedding gift
- Internet streaming one up on traditional TV in Vietnam
- TV rights infringements hurt Vietnam broadcasters, viewers on the fence
- Facebook Watch video service launches worldwide
How to Watch the Royal Wedding on TV and online in the UK and US have 291 words, post on www.pocket-lint.com at May 17, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.