JACKSONVILLE, Ill. – Ryan Robinson was awarded Friday night’s POWRi Lucas Oil National Midget League victory at Jacksonville Speedway, his first victory with the series. Robinson’s Keith Kunz Motorsports teammate Tucker Klaasmeyer originally crossed the line first for what would have been his third win of the season, but was penalized a position following the race for jumping out of line on a late restart, handing the trophy to Robinson. Starting outside the sixth row, the initial start was called back after Presley Truedson spun in turns three and four, collecting a half dozen cars. The next restart was clean, with Robinson moving into fifth position while Klaasmeyer commanded the lead. However, Logan Seavey took command on lap 11 and held the lead as the laps wound down. Robinson came on strong inside of 10 to go and started battling it out with Klaasmeyer and race leader Seavey, but as time wound down, a caution flew with two laps left for Brayton Lynch and Tyler Vantoll. Returning to racing on a green-white-checkered, Klaasmeyer jumped out of line on the restart and was docked a position at the finish, making Robinson the winner. Seavey was shuffled back to third, with Jason McDougal taking a… Read full this story
- Review I Liberation Maiden
- Fire Emblem Fates Marriage Guide – Inheritance, Best Children, Pairs, Stats, Ratings
- Three Lane Highway: the victory switch, and other stories
- I beat Destiny’s Moments of Triumph before The Taken King, but Skolas tainted the victory
- Automotive OEMs Must Further Tighten Supply Chains
- Madden NFL 15 MUT Offensive and Defensive Team Builds
- Jonesing for MLB Winter Meetings news and rumors? Here’s how to stay informed
- Is It Time For The Dragon Ball Z Franchise To Do Something Completely New?
- EA’s Madden Pigskin Pro-Am Challenge Scores This Sunday
- Spam Strikes Back
Ryan Robinson Inherits Maiden POWRi Victory have 305 words, post on speedsport.com at May 12, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.