Our fearless leader Paddy once said that you should always say yes to adventure, and the next batch of stories from me will show you what can happen if you follow this mantra. It all started when a good friend invited me to come to Malaysia and check out this year’s Retro Havoc event. The event is well known in the Malaysian car community and annually draws crowds in from all over the wider Asia region. Given that this would be my first trip to Malaysia, it really wasn’t going to take much arm twisting to get me to make the 5,131km (3,188mi) journey from Tokyo. What Alie Kuoppa, the man behind Retro Havoc, would offer, though, did have me think twice before agreeing. You see, Alie had a few things in mind that I really wasn’t expecting. When we normally travel to an overseas event we’re gone for only a few days before returning back to Earth and the regular grind, and ensuring that the stories captured are published in a timely manner. This time, however, I was asked to stay for 10 days. You are probably thinking, ‘Wow, who would complain about going somewhere new, let alone for an extended period of time,’ and I admit, it does sound… Read full this story
- Say Yes to Orlando
- When to Say Yes to New Auto Insurance
- How to Ask For a Date (And Get the Girl to Say YES) - Using Two Psychology Tactics
- Car Culture - What It's Like to Drive in Southeast Asia
- How to Stay Motivated - Just Say Yes!
- Advice on Dating - Should You Say Yes Or No to Your Date
- Creative Ways to Get the Girl - 4 Ways That Guarantee She Will Say Yes!
- Call Them All - You Never Know Who Will Say "Yes!"
- Targeting the Right Prospects That Will Actually Say Yes
- We All Like to Say Yes, I Think - Advice and Tips For Sales and Telesales Teams
Saying Yes To A Malaysian Car Culture Adventure have 337 words, post on www.speedhunters.com at May 5, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.