The arrival of Star Trek: Discovery put Star Trek fans into a precarious position. Fond as Trekkies are of ranking things, a major question looms: where does Discovery fit in the Trek pantheon? Given the controversial ups and downs of its first season, the first question up is: how does it compare to Star Trek: Voyager, the series often labeled Trek’s worst? Which demands another question: is Voyager really as bad as everyone seems to remember? Clearly, a re-evaluation is in order, and following exhaustive research, I am here to tell you that…it ain’t as bad as you think. I won’t try to argue that Voyager is better than any other Star Trek series. The only series it could hope to compete with is Enterprise, and that show’s third and fourth seasons are so consistently good I’d be hesitant to do so. But upon rewatch, Voyager is still a surprisingly solid show. Though it contains some of the worst individual episodes of Star Trek (and there are some bad Star Trek episodes out there), it also contains some of its best – and it’s anchored by one of its most interesting lead characters. Star Trek: Voyager’s pilot episode, “Caretaker,” is… Read full this story
- Former 'Star Trek: Voyager' actress charged with indecent exposure in Tennessee
- Star Trek: Picard: Easter Eggs and References in Episode 3, "The End is the Beginning"
- Star Trek: Picard finally cleans up the franchise’s messy timelines
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Episode 3 Recap: Hugh & Vasquez Rocks Return in 'The End is the Beginning'
- Star Trek: Picard Episode 3, "The End is the Beginning" Recap With Spoilers
- Star Trek: Spock and Number One to Return in Short Treks
- Star Trek Reveals New Borg Faction
- Star Trek: Picard - What's The Problem With Picard's Brain?
- Star Trek: Picard - What's Wrong With Picard?
- Star Trek Picard - Who Is Hugh, The Former Borg Drone?
Set Course For Home: In Defense Of STAR TREK: VOYAGER have 314 words, post on birthmoviesdeath.com at May 24, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.