Subscribe to PCGamesN on YouTube Many mourned when the legendary British studio Lionhead folded in April 2016. But, within months, three of its former employees had co-founded a new company and set to work on Two Point Hospital, news of which would later delight PC gamers who’d grown up with the particular quirky brilliance that marked the work of Lionhead, and Bullfrog before them. We got to play Two Point Hospital the other week, and to speak with two of those three co-founders: design director Gary Carr and technical director Mark Webley. The elephant in the room is, of course, Theme Hospital, which Carr himself helped to make back in 1997. But what new features are they bringing to the table? And what are their plans for the future of the Two Point series? PCGamesN: People have already made plenty of comparisons to Theme Hospital. What are you doing to differentiate Two Point Hospital? Gary Carr: As a way to revisit making sim games, Theme Hospital was an easy starting point for us. We didn’t feel we finished everything we wanted to do back then – we had some more ideas – and it does give a new studio a bit… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: My 11 days in a Milan hospital after being diagnosed with COVID-19
- 'It feels like a war zone': Frontline NHS doctor reveals how she's being forced to play God as coronavirus patients overwhelm the wards of her London hospital
- Can the greatest darts player of all time step away from the game that made him?
- 'I'm pretty sure I just survived two weeks of hell with the coronavirus - which should make me immune – but without a test to say for sure I'm stuck at home uselessly like the rest of you'
- The ungrateful refugee: ‘We have no debt to repay’
- Senior Government official admits 15-minute coronavirus antibody tests are still being evaluated as manufacturer warns it could take them SIX WEEKS to have any kits ready for Britons to use
- LI Native With Coronavirus: 'I Thought I Was Going To Die'
- Uganda’s ‘Ghetto President’: How Bobi Wine Went from Dancehall Grooves to Revolutionary Politics
- All the Celebrities Who Have Tested Positive for the Coronavirus
- ‘Doc Martin’ Creator Dominic Minghella Recounts Harrowing Coronavirus Experience
Two Point Hospital's developers "can't help" the dad jokes have 385 words, post on www.pcgamesn.com at May 10, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.