Share This Story! Let friends in your social network know what you are reading about Facebook Email Twitter Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Will Prince William leave Prince Harry’s wedding to watch the FA Cup final? Prince William still is deciding whether to leave brother Prince Harry’s wedding celebrations to attend the FA Cup final in an official capacity. Sent! A link has been sent to your friend’s email address. Posted! A link has been posted to your Facebook feed. Join the Conversation To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs Martin Rogers, USA TODAY Sports Published 7:54 a.m. ET May 15, 2018 CLOSE Meghan Markle is only a few days away from saying her “I dos” and becoming an official member of the royal family, so how is she preparing for the big day? Buzz60’s Maria Mercedes Galuppo has more. Buzz60 CONNECT TWEET LINKEDIN COMMENT EMAIL MORE Prince Harry has the easy job Saturday, it seems, as he prepares to marry American actress Meghan Markle in Great Britain’s latest blockbuster royal wedding. For his brother Prince William, the future king of the United Kingdom, things are a little trickier. Sports is to blame for a… Read full this story
- The first trailer for Netflix's 'A Christmas Prince' sequel shows that royal wedding planning isn't great
- The royal wedding is a month away — here's how much Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expected to spend on their big day
- 'I'm sure the Queen or Prince Charles will have a chat with them over cup of tea': Royal experts suggest Meghan and Harry will face trouble from the top over their bid to keep Archie's godparents secret as backlash builds
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding is expected to cost nearly $60 million
- The best photo from every single year of Prince Harry's remarkable life
- So Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding will drive spending, right?
- What Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Wedding Can Teach Us About The Economics Of Partying
- The 75 most candid photos of Prince Harry, Meghan Markle, Prince William, and Kate Middleton from 2017 and 2018
- WATCH: Crowds in London await Prince William and Duchess Kate's third child
- Prince William: I love Nando's, it's peri peri nice
Will Prince William leave Prince Harry's wedding to watch the FA Cup final? have 369 words, post on www.freep.com at May 14, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.