Loaded small crossovers that don’t break the bank Free Price Quote From a Local Dealer View Special Offers No Obligation, Fast & Simple Free New Car Quote Change Car Although the average vehicle transaction price these days is well above $30,000, there’s a silver lining for those who don’t want to pay a lot but still want a well-equipped crossover. This list features well-equipped automatic-transmission crossovers priced under $25,000. Keep reading to learn about these crossovers’ cool standard and optional features (plus accessories), crash safety scores, and cargo space capacities. Before you head to the dealership and crack open your wallet, check out the crossovers below to see what you can get for under $25,000, before factoring in regional incentives. 2018 Subaru Crosstrek Premium 2.0i AWD: $24,854 With Subaru’s raised-hatchback-like crossover, opt for the mid-level Premium trim to get 17-inch alloy wheels, foglights, roof rails, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with orange stitching, automatic headlights, a 6.5-inch touchscreen, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay. All-wheel drive is standard, but the Premium trim also comes with an off-road mode and hill-descent control for light off-road excursions. Even with all that, there’s still room left in the budget for optional accessories:… Read full this story
- New iOS 11 icons surface for Apple Maps, App Store and Clock; iOS 11 beta 6 is released
- Wireless Broadband In a Box
- Watch Land Rover’s search and rescue SUV launch infrared-equipped drones
- Flat panel display equipment spending to reach to $11.2B by 2016
- Global semiconductor wafer-level equipment revenue to grow 11% in 2016
- Surface 2 off to flying start as Delta equips 11,000 pilots with Microsoft’s new tablet
- Sorry, oligarchs: Bugatti isn’t interested in building a sedan or a SUV
- Chevy’s 2017 Camaro ZL1 beats predecessor’s Nürburgring lap time by 11.67 seconds
- GM to compensate SUV buyers up to $100M total for fuel economy discrepancies
- Why Not a 40-MPG SUV?
11 Well-Equipped SUVs Under $25,000 have 316 words, post on www.motortrend.com at June 20, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.