A welcoming ceremony was held the same day at the port for the three ships with 819 crewmembers on board, including 76 officers and 680 sailors. The visit is one of the activities to carry out agreements reached by the two defence ministries’ leaders with the aim of fostering the Vietnam-Russia traditional friendship and bilateral defence cooperation as well as affiliation between the two navies. During the visit, the Russian officers are to pay courtesy visits to leaders of the provincial People’s Committee and the Naval Region 4 High Command, lay wreaths at a monument to soldiers of the former Soviet Union, Russia and Vietnam who sacrificed for peace and stability in the region. They are also scheduled to partake in sports event with Naval Region 4 High Command soldiers. VOV
- HTC Vive Pre-Orders Now Open for Everyone; Shipping Begins in April
- PM receives new German Ambassador to Vietnam
- Russian Sub Activity Near Internet Cables Worries US
- Hands-on with Rising Storm 2: Vietnam's helicopters, tunnels, and guns
- 12 missing as ship sinks in central Vietnam
- Vietnam expects to export 1.7 mln tonnes of coffee this year
- Russian Space Agency Determines Soyuz Crash Cause
- Vietnam, Japan supreme courts boost cooperation
- Could Naval Battles in Assassin’s Creed III Been Their Own Game?
- Russian Masterpieces Put on Display Using NVIDIA GPU Technology
Russian Naval ships begin visit to Vietnam have 218 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 3, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.