Lopetegui: What we manage to do in Russia will have nothing to do with the past Switzerland will face Spain on Sunday in a pre-World Cup friendly match, and Julen Lopetegui has assessed his team in the final training session before kick-off. The former Porto coach worked with what is likely to be his starting line-up on Saturday evening, as the group focused on keeping possession of the ball. Passing combinations were honed, whilst Diego Costa was utilised as the sole central forward when the group was split. Cesar Azpilicueta was paired with Gerard Pique at the heart of defence, with Sergio Ramos still absent after his participation in the Champions League final with Real Madrid. Davi Carvajal is also absent for the same reason, leading the Spanish coach to use Alvaro Odriozola at right back. The training session lasted for an hour and was not too strenuous with there being just over 10 days to go before La Roja’s opening match in Russia. Ahead of Sunday’s clash with Switzerland, the Spanish team is expected to be as follows: De Gea, Odriozola, Azpilicueta, Pique, Alba, Koke, Busquets, Iniesta, Aspas, Silva and Costa
- Hugo Lloris returns to Tottenham first-team training
- Future of jobs: started from 4.0 vocational training
- Good to start season against tough teams, says hockey captain Rani
- NJ TRANSIT To Start Hiring Out-Of-State Train, Bus Operators
- Hanoi Train Street wears deserted look as police prevent tourists’ entry
- Eight Coaches of Train Derail in India’s Odisha Injuring At Least 20 - Photo, Video
- Whenever I bat, it’s a fresh start: Smriti Mandhana
- I was not sure of comeback into Indian team, says Chinglensana
- Chinglensana was not sure of comeback into Indian team
- REVEALED: How injured wildlife are being left to DIE in their bushfire-ravaged habitat because 'specially trained carers aren't being brought in'
The battle for a starting place: Lopetegui assesses his team in training have 307 words, post on www.marca.com at June 2, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.