Three races in eight days as Thunder Road celebrates Independence Day; Tigers set for four races BARRE — A busy stretch of three races in eight days will help shape the summer championship battle for Thunder Road Speedbowl’s three weekly divisions. Trampas Demers, Dwayne Lanphear, and Matthew Smith each carry a marginal point lead for their respective divisions into the track’s Thursday-Tuesday-Thursday run of racing around the July 4th Independence Day holiday. Demers, who claimed a checkered flag feature win last Thursday in make-up event, will carry a 20-point advantage in the Maplewood/Irving Oil Late Model division over Jason Corliss, who also picked up a win in the regularly scheduled event. Demers has been the model of consistency with four top-five place finishes in each of the first four point counting races this season. Cody Blake, who won the Memorial Day Classic, sits third in the Late Model standings, 34 points back of Demers. Blake finished on the podium with Demers and Corliss in the make-up feature to open last Thursday’s event, but was involved in an incident during the second 50-lap feature and was unable to complete the event. Freshman pilot Evan Hallstrom sits fourth in the standings, fresh… Read full this story
- Wrap Up Your Business With a Holiday Freebie and Thank You
- Business and Corporate Holiday Gift Giving
- Looking For Creative Business Ideas - Event, Holiday & Life Milestone Business Ideas
- July 2009 Horoscope - Uranian Astrology's Perspective
- Corporate Gifts For Business Growth
- Holiday Sharing Ideas
- Table Settings For Halloween
- Get Your Shopping Done and Enjoy the Holidays
- Are You Goal Setting For the New Year?
- The Business Plan Purpose - Why You Need One For Your Small Business
Thunder Road Set for Busy July 4th Holiday Stretch have 287 words, post on vtmotormag.com at June 26, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.