We knew the McLaren Senna prototypes made their way to South Africa after a reader snapped one testing in Upington and then it was spotted doing laps at Kyalami but now we have an official video from the manufacturer themselves from the hot-environment high-speed testing in the Northern Cape.
Official word on the street is we have six units of the McLaren Senna coming to South Africa with a demo unit arriving very soon.
We are also getting a track-only McLaren Senna GTR at some stage.
- This is what South Africa’s new Mandela bank notes look like
- Wage protests threaten South Africa power supply
- South Africa proposes 5% black ownership in mining in mining firms
- Gatland praises young Wales squad after dramatic 22-20 win over South Africa
- Wales clinch narrow victory over South Africa in Washington
- South Africa: Schools Ignore the Law When Enforcing Payment of School Fees
- South Africa: Durban Hijackers With 'Heart' Return Baby Safely to Mom
- South Africa: Why Families Occupied Land in Parkwood
- South Africa: Malmesbury Mosque Attacker Had Been Treated for Bipolar Disorder