By Allen Buchanan | | PUBLISHED: July 28, 2018 at 8:00 am | UPDATED: July 28, 2018 at 8:01 am One of the coolest things about my profession is I rub shoulders with some VERY smart people — small business entrepreneurs, commercial real estate investors, brokers, and trusted advisers in the insurance, wealth advisory, tax, and banking professions. I believe the imperative is to listen, learn and spot trends. Lately, three trends have surfaced in my conversations: the business exodus from California, mergers and acquisitions, and the use of 3PLs or third-party logistics providers. As all three topics are meaty, I will dissect one each week for the next three columns, so stay tuned, dear readers. Today, we will discuss third-party logistics providers. What is a 3PL? A third-party logistics provider is an outsource for the warehousing function of your business. Generally, an industrial company makes, ships or services something — or some combination of the three. Simple, right? As an example, think about that percolated product you’re sipping while perusing this periodical. Yep, beans grown and harvested, manufactured by someone, stored in a warehouse, shipped to your retailer and delivered to your house — either in your grocery bag or an Amazon… Read full this story
- Top Three Commercial Real Estate Trends to Watch for In 2019
- 42Floors Takes Commercial Real Estate Online (Because Searching For Office Space Sucks)
- Using Tech Platforms to Save Time in Commercial Real Estate
- Commercial real estate loans down by Rs 4,000 crore: Indiabulls Housing's Gagan Banga
- Goldman clients are giving Cadre $250 million to pour into commercial real estate
- The 20 Hottest Markets in Real Estate, October 2019: Why Ohio?
- Turks and Caicos Real Estate Experts See Increasing Trend in Investing in Lifestyle
- PE investments in real estate expected to be at $6.5bn in 2019
- Shaped by the Metro: How connectivity boots real estate
- Realogics Sotheby's International Realty and Daniels Real Estate reintroduce Gridiron Condominiums at up to 20% below previous list prices; Launches "This Is It" campaign
3 commercial real estate trends: First up, the 3PL have 312 words, post on www.dailynews.com at July 28, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.