The defending Super Bowl champions might be even more talented in 2018 by Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora moments ago • 6 min read PHILADELPHIA – There are no off days for Carson Wentz. At least not yet.Wentz participated in the Eagles’ second straight training camp practice Friday, continuing his return from season-ending knee surgery and continuing to make strides toward a Week 1 return. The Eagles are easing into camp, as is the norm, and aren’t hitting yet or, frankly, doing all that much intense team activity. But that’s fine for Wentz right now.For the second straight day Wentz ran the second team offense – though with a handful of players on the PUP list he ended up working with mostly backup linemen but a fair number of pass catchers who could feature prominently in the Eagles’ offense this year. He took part in 11-on-11 drills on Thursday and took normal work again Friday, albeit in a format that didn’t offer much beyond seven-on-sevens. He continued to be accurate with his passes – most short and intermediate stuff given the limitations of the practice script – and was able to move and cut naturally. Wentz said he is more at… Read full this story
- NFL Handicapping Picks - Week 1
- Philadelphia Eagles Sports Football Camp
- Staph Infections Threatening NFL Players?
- Camping - The Truck Bed Tent Camping!
- Perfect Practice - Tips to Succeed in Sports and Life
- How Off-Ice Training Will Set Your Team Apart This Hockey Season
- Interviews With Trainers Regarding Their Involvement in the Industry of Personal Training
- NFL Preseason Handicapping Tips - Part 2
- 8 Things You Should Know About Speed Training
- Train to be a Ninja - Here's How!
NFL Training Camps: Eagles' Wentz continues to make strides as he eases into practice have 272 words, post on www.cbssports.com at July 27, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.