Time to stock up on transmissions and tires. We already know the 2018 Cadillac CTS-V is a no-holds barred performance sedan. Our man Jeff Perez had occasion to spend some quality time with Caddy’s muscular running back, and his exact words in that review were, “If there’s a sedan that has such an excess of power – apart from maybe the Dodge Charger Hellcat – I haven’t driven it.” If there was ever an invitation for Hennessey to send us its insane HPE1000 CTS-V, this is it. Here are more Hennessey creations: ⠀1,000-HP Hennessey Charger Hellcat Races A Stock Corvette Z06 Hennessey Will Turn Your Navigator Into a 600-HP Hot Rod Lincoln Judging by the video above, Hennessey’s tuned Cadillac has no shortage of on-demand horsepower. According to the company’s website, total power checks in right at 1,000 hp (746 kilowatts) and a bunker-busting 966 pound-feet (1,310 Newton-meters) of twist. For the record, that’s more torque than you’ll get in one-ton 2018 Ram 3500 diesel pickup, and it’s nestled between the fenders of a freaking Cadillac sedan. We do indeed live in a world gone mad.Hennessey says its HPE1000 CTS-V will hit 60 miles per hour in 2.9 seconds and turn a quarter-mile… Read full this story
- World Mental Health Day: call for action
- The Big Read: With youths more open about mental health, it’s time others learn to listen
- Scott McLaughlin's nail-biting maiden Bathurst 1000 win could be in danger as race bosses investigate whether his teammate's 'disgraceful' move set up win illegally
- Lights, camera, action! NASA releases footage of tumbling 'snowman' space rock that's the most distant object ever explored by humans
- 130,000 watch Ireland vs Scotland on RTÉ Player
- Daniil Medvedev vs Alexander Zverev LIVE stream: How to watch Shanghai Masters final
- 'It's not my style, I don't race like that': Bathurst 1000 winner hits back at criticism of 'disgraceful' tactics - as teammate who held up race says he's been made a 'scapegoat'
- The Progress 1000 top 20 Londoners for 2019 revealed
- WATCH: 'I've been through the long dark tunnel'
- World Mental Health Day: Why you shouldn't be ashamed to talk
Watch Hennessey's Mental 1,000-HP Cadillac CTS-V In Action have 352 words, post on www.motor1.com at July 19, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.