Danang aims to attract Russian touristsThe central coastal city of Danang is striving to lure more Russian and European tourists in a bid to diversify international visitors, but it is facing some difficulties with weather conditions and air routes, which should be addressed to meet the target.The leader of the Danang government, who is on a visit to Europe, is working with Russian travel firm ANEX Tour in Moscow City to discuss a plan on tourism promotion. The tour is scheduled to conclude on August 21.Tourism experts noted that it is necessary to increase the number of Russian and European visitors to Danang City to diversify tourist sources, adding that certain factors, such as weather, may affect these efforts.Russian tourists tend to travel to Danang City between October and February to avoid freezing weather in their country, but unfortunately, this is also the storm season in the city.According to Nguyen Duc Quynh, deputy general director of Furama Resort Danang, many tour operators had earlier tried arranging tours for Russian tourists to Danang City on chartered flights. “But the city was facing bad weather at the time,” Quynh said, adding that the number of international tourists, mainly Russians, to the city… Read full this story
- Can Pope Francis clean up God’s bank?
- The best noise-cancelling headphones in the UAE for 2018
- Companies Are People, Too
- Same Place, Different World
- The greatest defunct Web sites and dotcom disasters
- Windows XP era draws to a close
- Microsoft-Yahoo buyout bid: The road ahead
- It's official: Bartz becomes Yahoo CEO
- How an iPhone became the FBI's public enemy No. 1 (FAQ)
- Google I/O: Day 1 (live blog)
BUSINESS NEWS IN BRIEF 18/8 have 268 words, post on english.vietnamnet.vn at August 17, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.