LeBron James dumb in a late Friday night tweet. If this were a limbo contest, Donald Trump would blow everyone away, because no one could go lower. Here’s a sampling. NBA All Star Karl Anthony-Towns WNBA star Elana Delle Donne NBA rookie sensation Donovan Michell Ohio Gov John Kasich NFL player and activist Torrey Smith Olympian Adam Rippon Famed Journalist Dan Rather NFL’s Bobby Wagner Former politician Joe Walsh NFL Hall of Famer Shannon Sharpe Actor George Takei Sports Writer Rick Rielly Former NFL player and now activist Donte Stallworth NBA journalist Bill Simmons
- Twitter Explains Why Donald Trump’s Tweets Don’t Violate Its Rules
- Here's why Donald Trump's tweets might be more sophisticated than you think
- Mark Zuckerberg’s Response to Donald Trump’s Tweet Is a Master Class in Handling Criticism
- Rex Tillerson once said his staff would print out Trump’s tweets and hand them to him to read
- Donald Trump banned from blocking Twitter users from his official account
- Donald Trump: North Korea statement on cancelled meeting 'warm and productive'
- Donald Trump's DC Hotel Liquor License Challenged Over His 'Character'
- Turkish lira slumps to new record low as Donald Trump doubles tariffs
- The big risk of Donald Trump's drive to keep interest rates low
- Donald Trump's tax cuts see JPMorgan profits soar by 35%
Celebs Side with LeBron James in Disgusting Donald Trump 'Dumb' Tweet have 223 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.