Donald Trump, the man who callously separated children from their parents and forever traumatized them in the process, has viciously attacked LeBron James, the man who just opened a school for hundreds of poor children, probably saving them in the process. The most vile President ever to hold office just tweeted, “Lebron (sic) James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron (sic) look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike.” LeBron was on CNN this week, unveiling plans for the I Promise School in his hometown of Akron — which has open its doors to 3rd and 4th graders, and set to expand to 1st – 8th graders by 2022. LeBron is giving every student all sorts of benefits, from bicycles to free tuition at the Univ. of Akron. Trump, who bumbles through speeches and brags how he is unprepared, is clearly continuing his campaign of hatred and prejudice. What’s especially amazing … LeBron actually exercised restraint on Lemon’s show in criticizing the President. The grossly insecure President, who is manic over and obsessed with cable news, simply cannot handle criticism and responds with wild and baseless personal attacks. Don Lemon… Read full this story
- Donald Trump calls impeachment probe against him ‘a COUP’ in latest tweet
- Donald Trump calls impeachment inquiry 'a coup'
- Donald Trump Calls Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' Again, the Bit That He Will Never Stop Doing
- Scott Morrison could not refuse when Donald Trump called
- Australian government agreed to help Donald Trump investigate Mueller inquiry origins
- LeBron James sold nemesis on Lakers with these three words
- LeBron James deal is Magic Johnson’s masterpiece
- LeBron James lives a Hollwood tale
- Donald Trump insists scandal-tainted Scott Pruitt quit of his own accord
- JK Rowling trolls Donald Trump over 'pour' spelling
Donald Trump Calls LeBron James, Don Lemon Dumb have 303 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 4, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.