Donald Trump‘s Hollywood Walk of Fame star scrubbed entirely — but others want more of the same … and made it happen.
Tons of fake Donald Trump stars popped up all over Hollywood Blvd. Thursday up and down the Walk of Fame. It’s unclear whether these are stickers or what … but they’ve flooded the boulevard, flanking A-listers’ like Rob Reiner.
Considering the wave of violent reactions Trump’s star has ignited, we’ll view this a much-needed lighthearted effort. No word yet on who the latest “vandal” might be … but there are endless possibilities taking into account the myriad of stunts pulled on the street.
Be careful what you wish for, folks … ’cause it usually backfires.
- Donald Trump’s application for new golf course approved
- Donald Trump's bid to keep tax records from House fails
- Donald Trump says Kevin McAleenan is out at Homeland Security
- Donald Trump Jr. condemns 'disgusting and graphic violence' in spoof mass-shooting video played to supporters at conference where he spoke – but insists he hasn't watched the mashup meme
- Donald Trump 'strongly condemns this video' says press secretary after graphic spoof mass shooting video of him massacring 'the fake news,' Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama is shown to supporters at his resort
- EXCLUSIVE: SNL alum David Spade insists he WON'T make Donald Trump jokes on his new comedy show like his late night rivals - even if it means losing viewers - because the president is 'an easy target'
- Fictitious video of President Donald Trump shooting critics and media shown at his resort
- Fake video of Donald Trump shooting media, critics shown at his resort
- Donald Trump lashes out as another official arrives to testify to impeachment probe, calling it a 'charade' and claiming he does not know 'most' of the witnesses drawn from top ranks of government
- Why try to impeach Donald Trump?