EXCLUSIVE Donald Trump’s Hollywood Walk of Fame star scrubbed entirely — but others want more of the same … and made it happen. Tons of fake Donald Trump stars popped up all over Hollywood Blvd. Thursday up and down the Walk of Fame. It’s unclear whether these are stickers or what … but they’ve flooded the boulevard, flanking A-listers’ like Rob Reiner. Considering the wave of violent reactions Trump’s star has ignited, we’ll view this a much-needed lighthearted effort. No word yet on who the latest “vandal” might be … but there are endless possibilities taking into account the myriad of stunts pulled on the street. Be careful what you wish for, folks … ’cause it usually backfires.
- Donald Trump says he believes Xi Jinping is sincere on trade
- Donald Trump's divisive lawyer was once known as 'America's mayor'. What happened to Rudy Giuliani?
- 'Any answers Nancy?' Donald Trump tries to get a reaction from Speaker Pelosi over a report alleging her son may have been involved in a Ukrainian corruption scandal
- Donald Trump uses State of the Union to reveal dates for second meeting with Kim Jong-un
- Donald Trump's audacious claims on North Korea are the hardest to reject
- Donald Trump impeachment reaches stalemate as Democrats make a strategic move
- North Korea: Donald Trump says 'talking not the answer' as Kim Jong-un plans more missile launches
- Donald Trump files papers to pull US out of the Paris agreement global climate deal
- You Really Have to Listen to Donald Trump Talk About Iraq
- Donald Trump says Iran's Qassem Soleimani should have been 'taken out years ago'
Fake Donald Trump Stars Popping Up All Over Hollywood Blvd. have 271 words, post on www.tmz.com at August 9, 2018. This is cached page on wBlogs. If you want remove this page, please contact us.